• Exclusively adult caravan park
• Only 5 star caravan park in Bath & NE Somerset
• Practical Caravan & Practical Motorhome
Top 100 Sites Overall Winner 2013 for the
second consecutive year!
• Full-Service & Hardstanding pitches
• Luxury solo bathrooms
• On-site dog walking area
• Local shop and pub-restaurant in the village
• Chew Valley Lake only 800 yards from the park
• Open all year-round, booking essential
A uniquely peaceful park for adults, based on a garden theme, with pitches set amongst lawns, shrubs and flower beds.
The caravan site is within 800 yards of a championship fishing lake and the surrounding country park is one of the best places in Somerset for bird watchers and walkers.
All pitches have electric hook-up. Our luxury heated toilet and shower facilities are refurbished annually. A utility room provides laundry and ironing facilities. Service washes available.
The park is close to Bath with its historic Spa and shops. Bristol, Wells and Weston-Super-Mare are within easy reach, so the caravan site is an excellent base for exploring the Mendip Hills and Somerset attractions.
If you'd like to visit us, but don't yet own a caravan or motorhome, try The Bristol Camper Company who have a great selection of campers for hire.